- Fits most of the products and brands on the market
- Quick installation and removal
- No need for special tools
- Easy cable installation
Advantages for repair shops
- Fits most of the products on the market — reduction in parts of various sizes in the storage
- Quick installation and removal — easier maintenance, faster services for customers
- Easy cable installation — making cable installation possible from either end of the brake system, while installation usually starts from brake shoes toward levers for most other brake systems.
Advantages for customers
- Fits most of the products on the market — save you the trouble of matching the sizes
- No special tools required — a 10mm wrench is all you need
- Reusable — cutting down on unnecessary waste
- Most hydraulic olives are meant for one-time use. With each disassembling of the hydraulic hose, the olives should be replaced and the hose should be cut shorter by 3~5 cm every time. The hose will become too short after repeating this procedure 3 times and you will need a new one before going over the painful cable installation again.