Why Choose Beam+?
Beam+ is an ultra lightweight bicycle handlebar extender which offers extra handlebar space for bicycle accessories such as meters, lights, stopwatch, etc.
- At 24g (0.85 oz), which weights less than one normal slice of bread.
- Stylish, monolithic aluminum design comes in five different color options.
- Mounting flexibility offers two different heights for attaching accessories. The lower mounting option is good for attaching bicycle light to avoid brightness getting into the eyes.
- Unlike convention handlebar extenders, Beam+ is installed on stem. There is no installation problem for handlebars that are not cylindrically shaped or with limited space, such as triathlon bike.
- Beam+ is designed with ergonomic in mind. It is installed on bicycle stem, located in the center of the handlebar and gives “forward extension” of handlebar space, which makes operating and/or reading bicycle accessories easy.
- No worries of Beam+ tilting its angle while on a bumpy road once it is secured on the stem with our specially designed bolts.
Where and How Is Beam+ Installed?
Unlike other handlebar extenders, Beam+ is the first handlebar extender to be installed on the bicycle stem. And the installation is easy by replacing stem bolts with our specially designed bolts for securing Beam+ on the bicycle stem.
- Tube diameter: 22.4 mm (0.88 inch)
- Tube length: 77 mm (3.03 inch)
- Total height: 55 mm (2.17 inch)
- Screw mounting pitch: 20 mm to 30 mm (0.79 to 1.18 inch)
- Weight: 24 g (0.85 oz); 30 g (1.06 oz) with bolts
- Recommended loading capacity: 250 g (8.8 oz)